IF YOU WANT TO OVERCOME THE EFFECTS OF VIOLENCE AND ABUSE,
DON’T MISS THIS INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY!
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SUSAN GAMMAGE‘S GREAT BOOK “VIOLENCE AND ABUSE: REASONS AND REMEDIES” AND CHANGE THE WAY YOU THINK ABOUT RECOVERY.
GET THIS BOOK NOW.
Has your life been nearly ruined by physical, sexual, emotional, spiritual or ritual abuse?
Have you suffered from neglect and
Have you endured living in a war-torn country or felt powerless by all of the violence in the world?
Have you yearned for a spiritually-based way to heal, consistent with your faith as a Bahá’í?
If so, this book is for you!
The Bahá’í Faith teaches that:
The inestimable cost of lost productivity by amaged individuals unable to function fully, if at all, of lost psychic identities, and even loss of lives must also be considered.
Think of the millions of women who live with violence and the fear of violence. They lose their sense of identity which has been eroded to the point where they accept the contaminated version of reality dictated by their abusers. (Bahá’í International Community, 1994 May 26, Creating Violence-Free Families)
Is there a solution and if so, what would it
WHY YOU NEED TO HAVE THIS BOOK
Violence and Abuse: Reasons and Remedies is full of practical, powerful solutions with lots of examples and stories to illustrate answers from the Divine Physician about ways to overcome a traumatic past. It is a source you can trust and rely on to overcome and recover
completely from the damage you thought violence and abuse had caused you.
WHAT MAKES THIS BOOK UNIQUE?
“Violence and Abuse: Reasons and Remedies” is an outstanding book fully packed with ideas and techniques you can use immediately to overcome your worries and gain control of your recovery. Nowhere else will you find this approach to spiritual solutions for healing your past, straight from the Bahá’í Writings.
WITH THIS BOOK YOU’LL BE ABLE TO DISCOVER:
- 64 causes of abuse and how they relate to the purpose of life
- the spiritual dimension of your struggles, including the spiritual significance of the suffering of children
- 36 of the most common effects of abuse and how to overcome each one of them
- 34 approaches to therapy and how to implement them in your daily life
- 36 different virtues to apply to the recovery process and an additional 10 tools specific to Bahá’ís
- the actions which contribute to abuse and violence
- 57 ways to break the cycle
- guidelines for reporting suspected instances of child abuse
- the role of individuals, families and institutions, including clear direction to parents and Bahá’í institutions for the protection of children
- the meaning of justice
- the consequences for the oppressor
- and compensation for the victim
So,what are you waiting for? Join thousands of people who are changing their perception about the best way to recover from the effects of violence and abuse.
GRAB YOUR COPY NOW!
IMPORTANT LEGAL DISCLAIMER
We would never claim that the information in this book is a magic pill. The
individual using this information must make a diligent effort in all suggested
areas, or results will not be obtained.
Even if you do follow the program as instructed, there is a chance you will see
little or no benefit.
Susan Gammage is not a medical doctor, psychologist, or mental health worker. This
information comes from the Bahá’í Writings and has been used in her own
experience ending an anxiety disorder and PTSD, and is not meant as a substitute for medical advice. Please consult a
qualified professional for any specific needs you may have.
Copyright © 2013 Susan Gammage