IF YOU WANT TO OVERCOME A LIFETIME OF THINKING THAT TEMPTATION AND SIN WILL TAKE YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL, DON’T MISS THIS INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY!
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SUSAN GAMMAGE‘S GREAT BOOK “MAKING FRIENDS WITH TEMPTATION AND SIN” AND CHANGE THE WAY YOU THINK ABOUT SIN.
We don’t like to think about sin and temptation but ‘Abdu’l-Bahá tells us that:
We are all sinners. (Abdu’l-Baha, The Promulgation of Universal Peace, p. 176)
So if we are all sinners, we’re all tempted; and there is nothing to be ashamed of! Knowing this, what exactly is the Bahá’í concept of sin and how do we overcome temptation?
WHY YOU NEED TO HAVE THIS BOOK
All sin comes from the demands of our lower nature, and God stands ready to forgive it all, so we don’t need to dwell on the consequences of sin.
‘Making Friends with Sin and Temptation’ is full of practical, powerful solutions with lots of examples and stories to illustrate answers from the Divine Physician about sin. It is a source you can trust and rely on to overcome and recover completely from the damage you thought sin had caused you.
WHAT MAKES THIS BOOK UNIQUE?
“Making Friends with Sin and Temptation” is an outstanding book fully packed with ideas and techniques you can use immediately to overcome your worries and gain control of your life. Nowhere else will you find this approach to healing your relationship to God, straight from the Bahá’í Writings.
WITH THIS BOOK YOU’LL BE ABLE TO DISCOVER:
- The real meaning and nature of sin
- The only actions considered as sins
- The reasons we’re tempted
- How we are tempted
- The steps of temptation leading to sin
- Things we can do when we’re tempted
- How to resist and prevent temptation
- How idle fancies and vain imaginings cause temptation and keep you stuck
- Spiritual tools to overcome temptation
- How to rise, take back your life and claim what sin and temptation have stolen from you
- Stop temptation at the root before it becomes sin
- Understand where you have choices and how to make them
- How to transform temptations into virtues
- How to challenge the habits of thought that keep you doing things you don’t want to do
- Learn specific prayers you can use when you’re tempted
So, what are you waiting for? Join thousands of people who are changing their perception about sin and temptation and liberating themselves from idle fancies and vain imaginings.
IMPORTANT LEGAL DISCLAIMER
We would never claim that the information in this book is a magic pill. The individual using this information must make a diligent effort in all suggested areas, or results will not be obtained. Even if you do follow the program as instructed, there is a chance you will see little or no benefit.
Susan Gammage is not a medical doctor, psychologist, or mental health worker. This information comes from the Bahá’í Writings and has been used in her own experience ending an anxiety disorder and PTSD, and is not meant as a substitute for medical advice. Please consult a qualified professional for any specific needs you may have.