IF YOU’RE READY TO TRANSMUTE YOUR ANGER INTO PEACE, DON’T
MISS THIS INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY!
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SUSAN GAMMAGE‘S GREAT BOOK “LETTING GO OF ANGER AND BITTERNESS” AND CHANGE THE WAY YOU
THINK ABOUT ANGER.
Does this describe you?
- Thepeople closest to you have repeatedly let you down, leaving you feeling angry or betrayed
- You get angry when you think of all the bad things people have done to you
- You fly off the handle easily
- You often have heated arguments with the people closest to you
- People are afraid of your bad temper
- You’ve had trouble on the job because of your temper
- You’re unwilling to forgive. Instead you want to get even or even kill someone.
- You get angry with yourself when you lose control of your anger
- You turn to drugs, alcohol, sex, gambling, shopping, work or other addictions in order to comfort yourself
- You’re depressed and even want to kill yourself
- You feel impotent and powerless.
- You pray and read the Bahá’í Writings but God feels farther away than ever.
- You wonder what’s wrong with you, that despite having access to this amazing prescription for living, you still aren’t happy.
- You ask yourself: What’s wrong with me? Do I not have what it takes? Am I a bad Bahá’í?
If any of these apply, this is the book for you!
Baha’u’llah tells us that:
Anger doth burn the liver: avoid [it] as you would a lion. (Baha’u’llah, The Compilation of Compilations vol. I, p. 460)
But how can you do this?
If you are holding on to anger and bitterness towards others in your life, and want some solid relief based on the Bahá’í
Writings, this is an important book for you.
YOU NEED TO HAVE THIS BOOK
We know that our purpose in life is to know and worship God, but how do we do it when He’s let us down so often? How do we do it when He feels so far away?
You’re not alone!
I’ve been there before!
It’s normal to be angry at an injustice.
When I started to deal with my childhood abuse, my marriage crumbled and turned to ashes. I had an affair during my Year of Patience
which ultimately cost me my home, my life saving and my sanity. I went on disability for anxiety, depression and post-traumatic stress disorder, where I remained for the rest of my working life. I had a lot to be angry about, and I was! I became a rage-aholic and flew off the handle with the least provocation.
And yet, I put down the anger, forgave and healed the past!
Through turning to the Bahá’í Writings.
I realized that life is too short to indulge in rage. I realized that holding on to anger and bitterness, I was drinking poison and expecting the other person to die! I begged God for a solution. I promised that if there was light at the end of the tunnel, I would share the light with others, and show them the way. He showed me a way that’s worked for me and I am grateful!
Now, whenever I find myself getting angry, I use a few simple steps to realign with my purpose, feel peaceful and happy again, and move into action. These teachings have changed my life, and I know that they can help you too.
‘Letting Go of Anger and Bitterness’ is full of practical, powerful solutions with lots of examples and stories to illustrate answers from the Divine Physician. It is a source you can trust and rely on to overcome and recover completely from the damage you thought your anger had caused you and others.
WHAT MAKES THIS BOOK UNIQUE?
“Letting Go of Anger and Bitterness” is an outstanding book fully packed with ideas and techniques you can use immediately to overcome your worries and gain control of your life. Nowhere else will you find this approach to healing hurt and misunderstandings, straight from the Bahá’í Writings
WITH THIS BOOK YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand anger and bitterness, what they
look like, the forms they take, how they work and how they unravel
- Determine the causes
- Understand the effects on yourself and others
- Identify the warning signs so you can avoid
them and stop acting on impulse
- 23 ways to let go of your anger
- Prayers you can use
So, what are you waiting for? Join thousands of people who are changing
their perception about anger and liberating themselves from old ways of being
that no longer serve you.
We would never claim that the information in this book is a magic pill. The
individual using this information must make a diligent effort in all suggested
areas, or results will not be obtained.
Even if you do follow the program as instructed, there is a chance you will see
little or no benefit.
Susan Gammage is not a medical doctor, psychologist, or mental health worker. This
information comes from the Bahá’í Writings and has been used in her own
experience ending an anxiety disorder and PTSD, and is not meant as a substitute for medical advice. Please consult a
qualified professional for any specific needs you may have.
Copyright © 2013 Susan Gammage