IF YOU WANT TO BECOME HAPPIER, DON’T MISS THIS INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY!
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SUSAN GAMMAGE‘S GREAT BOOK “LEARNING HOW TO BE HAPPY” AND CHANGE THE WAY YOU THINK ABOUT HAPPINESS.
‘Abdu’l-Bahá asks us:
If we are not happy and joyous at this season, for what other season shall we wait and for what other time shall we look? (Abdu’l-Bahá, Baha’i World Faith, p. 351)
But how do we become happy when our lives have been so miserable?
I’ve been there before!
You’re not alone!
WHY YOU NEED TO HAVE THIS BOOK
Does this describe you?
- Your life’s a mess
- Your struggling with relationships in your family and friends
- There are too many stresses at work
- The Bahá’í community asks more of you than you can give and there’s no time to relax.
- You feel like a victim of the relentless number of tests and difficulties sent your way.
- You’re bogged down and burdened with sorrow.
- You feel impotent and powerless.
- You pray and read the Bahá’í Writings but God feels farther away than ever.
- You know you should be happy but you feel miserable.
- You want to be happy but you don’t know how.
- You wonder what’s wrong with you, that despite having access to this amazing prescription for living, you still aren’t happy.
- You ask yourself: What’s wrong with me? Do I not have what it takes? Am I a bad Bahá’í?
We all have circumstances in our lives that leave us feeling disappointed, helpless, hopeless and in despair. It’s at those times we need help to see that there are always choices we can make.
I spent most of my life wanting to be happy. Whenever I felt weighed down by life, whenever I felt all the pains and trials of the world weighing on my shoulders, I wanted to hide under the covers, cuddle with my cats, eat chocolate, turn off the phone and hide from the world.
Six years ago I realized that life is too short to indulge in self-pity, and I begged God for a solution. I promised that if there was light at the end of the tunnel, I would share the light with others, and show them the way. He showed me a way that’s worked for me and I am grateful!
Now, whenever I find myself slipping back into depression, I use a few simple steps to realign with my purpose, feel happy and joyful again, and move into action. These teachings have changed my life, and I know that they can help you too.
WHAT MAKES THIS BOOK UNIQUE?
“Learning How to Be Happy” is an outstanding book fully packed with ideas and techniques you can use immediately to overcome your worries and gain control of your life, knowing how to call on your Best Friend and Lover, Your Counsellor and Physician. Nowhere else will you find this approach to spiritual solutions for happiness, straight from the Bahá’í Writings.
WITH THIS BOOK YOU’LL BE ABLE TO DISCOVER:
- How the Baha’i Writings define happiness
- What prevents us from feeling happy
- Reasons to be happy
- How to choose happiness
- Keys to finding true happiness
So, what are you waiting for? Join thousands of people who are changing their perception and living happy and joyful lives, minute by minute.
IMPORTANT LEGAL DISCLAIMER
We would never claim that the information in this book is a magic pill. The individual using this information must make a diligent effort in all suggested areas, or results will not be obtained. Even if you do follow the program as instructed, there is a chance you will see little or no benefit.
Susan Gammage is not a medical doctor, psychologist, or mental health worker. This information comes from the Bahá’í Writings and has been used in her own experience ending an anxiety disorder and PTSD, and is not meant as a substitute for medical advice. Please consult a qualified professional for any specific needs you may have.